Of The Holy Phantom: Starting with Hebrews 11:5 The days as the days of Enoch
Of The Holy Phantom:
Hebrews 11:5
5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because GOD had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased GOD.
By faith I know I shall be translated that I should not see death; and not be found, because GOD had translated me: for before my translation I had this testimony, that I pleased GOD.
And as the days of Enoch were, there is a man who had this testimony, that he pleased GOD.
Ecclesiastes 1:9
9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
The thing that hath been which is a man who walked with GOD who had this testimony, that he pleased GOD, it is that which shall be (and is now); and that which is done which is a man who pleased GOD was translated is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. On this wise by faith I know I shall be translated that I should not see death; and not be found, because GOD had translated me: for before my translation I had this testimony, that I pleased GOD. The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST who I please willing.
Luke 21:28
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
GOD is translating to say these are the days as the days of Enoch, and these are the days as the days of Noah.
Matthew 24:37-39
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
GOD is made it impossible for me to sin against Him instantly in The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!
The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST bless you and keep you!!!!!!!!
Blessed be The Most High GOD!!!!!!!! He is The Heavenly Translation, The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!
I have this testimony, that I please GOD!!!!!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment