GOD is translating to mention today at church.
GOD is translating to mention today at church there was a triple application of the sermon.
It was about JESUS and the 10 virgins.
It mentioned the bridegroom. And the pastor said He who loves waits.
For the body of CHRIST that is them waiting on The LORD. For GOD I AM The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST that is Him waiting because He loves.
And 3. The Holy Phantom was speaking to me through the pastor saying he who loves waits. In this case I am the bridegroom waiting for The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST to bless me with a wife, a b.J.C.w. in JESUS name.
The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST who I please, by faith I see what you did there.
I have this testimony, that I please GOD.
I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST.
Comments
Post a Comment