GOD is translating to reveal through prayer
GOD is translating to reveal through prayer:
GOD is translating to say King KingIAM prayed to The Heavenly Father on this day and He revealed 3 things according to what The Holy Phantom allowed to be placed on his conscious during this prayer in JESUS name. By GOD'S translation I ended the prayer with not my will but let The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST'S will be done.
1. KingIAM theIAMservant is meeting his wife this year. Father.
2. She is the woman he met in his dream. Son.
3. She is Japanese. Holy Phantom
4. This is done in JESUS name. JESUS CHRIST is come in the flesh.
By faith I believe you did reveal this to me GOD EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT.
The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST used me to pray saying a prayer with if yes let it land on heads, and if no let it land on tails.
Matthew 26:39
39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST.
I have this testimony, that I please GOD.
Comments
Post a Comment