My 7/4/2026 dream 33 Israel and more

 I have this testimony. that I please GOD.

https://kingiamdreams.blogspot.com/2026/07/dream-742026.html

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%201&version=KJV

GOD is translating to say KingIAM listened to the audio Bible in Bible Gateway online and when he did it ended on Genesis 33. 33 translates to a Holy Divinity of 7s and one new beginning (5).

33 translates to the age of The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST'S Gospel fulfillment.

The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST who I please, should Rapture 2028 happen in the early of the year I will be 33 when it happens not including you translating me early because I please GOD.

Genesis 32:28 

28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.


GOD is translating to say by GOD'S translation theIAMservant is coming up with conclusion. When it comes to the dreams and visions I have been having, they having something to do with The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST. GOD is translating to say according to theIAMservant's conscious the first shadow being he ever saw was the shadow of Abraham. Back to Israel. Back to Hebrew.

In addition to that GOD I AM revealed the knowledge of Enoch walking with GOD 300 years.

3 translates to the number of The Holy Ghost. 4 translates to JESUS CHRIST who is come in The Flesh. 5 translates to initiate The Holy Phantom/JESUS CHRIST who is come in The Flesh the new beginning 67 That I AM. 8 translates to the translation/new beginning. 33+5 translates to 38. 33 3JESUS CHRIST who is come in The Flesh 567 That I AM translates (8). The beginning and ending. Genesis 32:The Holy Divinity of The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST'S number 7+I AM the new the beginning as JESUS CHRIST who is come in The Flesh translates to 33. By GOD'S translation that is 28+5.


I AM translates to 1

Father translates to 2

Son translates to 3

Holy Phantom translates to 4

JESUS CHRIST is come in The Flesh the new beginning translates to 5


1 translates Sunday, Father

2 translates to Monday, Son

3 translates to Tuesday, Holy Phantom

4 translates to Wednesday, JESUS CHRIST is come in The Flesh

5 translates to Thursday, grace

6 translates to Friday, the number of labour

7 translates to Saturday, the number of rest

8 translates to Sunday, the translation/the new beginning


5+8 translates to 13 the translation of a year + 20 translates to 33- JESUS CHRIST who is come in The Flesh translates 28 The Holy Divinity of The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST'S number 7. By GOD'S translation that is 7+7+7+7. GOD is translating to say blue represents the blood before it was shed and that lands on 28 which is The Holy Divinity of The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST'S number + JESUS CHRIST who is come in The Flesh the new beginning 5 translates to 33. This new translates to when The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST fulfilled the Gospel. That is when the red blood came out.

Romans 3:25

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;


GOD is translating to note that is Romans 3:5x5 

5 translates to the number of the new beginning and 8 translates to the number of the new beginning. 25+8 translates to 33. By faith man can see alef by swapping the 5 in the 28 to get 33 and the 8 in the 25 to get 33. The Hebrew alef by GOD'S translation is a cross.

Romans 3:25 translates to 3+the 2 for the colon dots+25 which translates to 30 unification number of The Holy Phantom.

GOD is translating to say 87 years from when Israel became a nation is the year of The LORD'S return. 

GOD is translating to say 88 years from when Israel became a nation translates to one year in from since The LORD'S return.

GOD is translating to note 33 translates to the year of The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST'S age when He fuflfilled the Gospel in year 4033 F.G.C.

34 translates to the equivalent of His age for Him truly fulfilling the Gospel, completing Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy.

On this wise 3 translates to 7 and 4 translates to 8. GOD is translating to say I AM the final week in Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy and I AM the nation of Israel in The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST.

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!! I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The question of questions times 888!!!!!!!!!

GOD is a whole Christmas package in JESUS CHRIST come in The Flesh

GOD is asking have you been out in the world for that long????????