Of The Holy Phantom

 Of The Holy Phantom:

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Faith changes circumstances. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. And whatsoever ye shall ask in JESUS name, that will He do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto The Heavenly, ending the prayer the prayer with not my will but let your but yours be done, and you shall be blessed with the peace of GOD I AM which surpasses all understanding.


By faith I know The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST shall translate me that I should not see death; and not be found, because The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST had translated me: for before my translation I had this testimony, that I pleased The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST. GOD is made it impossible for me to sin against Him instantly in The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST.


I have this testimony, that I please GOD.

I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The question of questions times 888!!!!!!!!!

GOD is a whole Christmas package in JESUS CHRIST come in The Flesh

GOD is asking have you been out in the world for that long????????