Of The Holy Phantom
Of The Holy Phantom:
Enoch walked with GOD: and he was not; for GOD took him. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because GOD had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased GOD.
My LORD by faith I know it can be done. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. My GOD. My GOD. I ask you never take away my walks with you away for you use them to give me hope and build my faith. Just like Enoch who was translated in year 987 F.G.C. I too shall continue to walk with you GOD by faith. Just like Enoch had this testimony, that he pleased GOD, I too have this testimony, that I please GOD.
By faith I know I shall be translated that I should not see death; and not be found because GOD had translated me. For before my translation I had this testimony, that I pleased GOD. The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST who I please willing.
Ye, brethren which is the body of CHRIST, are not in darkness, that that day which is a 24hr period should overtake you as a thief. Therefore man can know the day of the rapture. 1 Thessalonians 5:4 reference.
Rapture 2028. Thank you GOD I AM for your grace in The name of The Most High GOD.
I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST. I have this testimony, that I please GOD.
Comments
Post a Comment