The Holy Phantom's conclusion about choosing between the two Japanese Bibles of The Lifeline Japanese New Testament (ライフライン訳新約聖書) (the Japanese KJV Bible) vs New Japanese Bible (Shinkaiyaku 2003 - Protestant Literal Translation)

 -- GOD is translating to say this link is the main reference https://godismiscellaneous.blogspot.com/2026/07/god-i-am-is-translating-to-compare.html

--https://godismiscellaneous.blogspot.com/2026/07/how-to-find-true-kjv-matching-japanese.html

--https://godismiscellaneous.blogspot.com/2026/07/god-i-am-documenting-nihongo-seisho-mono.html


GOD is translating to say  New Japanese Bible (Shinkaiyaku 2003 - Protestant Literal Translation) is the most accurate when it comes to Hebrews 11:5. In addition based on KingIAM's observations while dwelling in The Spirit of Truth it is more literal while The Lifeline Japanese New Testament (ライフライン訳新約聖書) (the Japanese KJV Bible) is more paraphrased to help the modern day audience.


The Lifeline Japanese New Testament (ライフライン訳新約聖書) does have it's more accurate moments however including 1 John 4:3 mentions 

イエス・キリストが肉体をとって来られたことThe core theological test (The Incarnation). while 
New Japanese Bible (Shinkaiyaku 2003 - Protestant Literal Translation) only mentions イエス.


As for Genesis 6:8 according to The GOD is doctrine, Genesis 6:8 is more accurate in New Japanese Bible (Shinkaiyaku 2003 - Protestant Literal Translation) because it mentions in GOD and The Lifeline Japanese New Testament (ライフライン訳新約聖書) (the Japanese KJV Bible) is more accurate because it mentions an objects Noah found "grace in". The both have their pros. 

GOD I AM is translating to note Noah was pleasing to GOD in the Japanese version, and that is not mentioned in the English. 




As for me and this temple of The Holy Phamtom, I shall primarily choose  New Japanese Bible (Shinkaiyaku 2003 - Protestant Literal Translation) in The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST'S name.


I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST.
I have this testimony, that I please GOD.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The question of questions times 888!!!!!!!!!

GOD is a whole Christmas package in JESUS CHRIST come in The Flesh

GOD is asking have you been out in the world for that long????????