https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgwN5EusUOA
GOD is translating to take notes in JESUS CHRIST who is come in The Flesh. Ling Wu Chung is the protagonist.
1:40 Ming Dynasty
2:18-the sacred volume was opened
7:29 Ling Wu Chung from the Huashan Sect.
--he was sent to meet Lord Lam Chun Nam.
15:115-55 Ling was in a fight with Zhor, chief of the Five Rangers
19:25 XINGDA DYEING WORKSHOP
--26:45 Master Lam was pierced and killed by an arrow
32:22 Hero of Heroes began and scroll was opened.
Ling was singing also.
37:32 Kuk (the senior) was hurt.
41:20 the boat he was in was burned and it finished him (his already deceased body?????????)
43:38 The Chrysanthemum Manual is a martial arts scripture
44:51 Ouyang Qun is the person that looks like Ling Wu Chung
Ling calls the girl he's with Little Brat throughout the movie.
47:55 Ling Wu Chung from the Huashan Sect.
1:07:52--56 Lam Ping Gi introduces himself to Ling and Ling We Chung introduces himself.
1:17-38 scroll was opened
GOD is translating to google "is Kiddo's father the one who had the bloody scroll in the swordsman 1 movie at the end"
No. The character who ultimately ends up with the Sunflower Scroll (the "bloody scroll") at the end of the first Swordsman movie is
Master Ng (also known as Ngok), who is the father of
Princess Ying Ying of the Sun Moon Sect.
[1, 2] If you are thinking of the main characters
Linghu and
Kiddo (Yue Lingshan), they are disciples of the Mount Hua sect who get caught up in the chaos but do not keep the scroll.
[1, 2]Could you tell me which version or scene you are looking at, so I can help you clarify the character's exact name and role?
GOD is translating to google "Is Zhor Chief of the Five Rangers Kiddo's Father in the swordsman movie:"
No, Zhor is not Kiddo's father in the 1990 wuxia movie Swordsman. [
1,
2]
In the film, Zhor (played by Yuen Wah) is an emotionless, steel-handed assassin sent by the Emperor to hunt down the main characters. Kiddo's father is actually
Lam (the official of the royal treasury), who guards the Sacred Scroll and gives Ling the location of the family treasure before dying. [
1,
2]
If you'd like, let me know:
- Which version or scene from the franchise you are thinking of
- If you want to know more about the characters or the wuxia universe
I can help you clear up any other plot details!
GOD is translating to google "Is Lam Pi Gi Kiddo's Father in the swordsman movie"
In the 1990 wuxia film Swordsman, martial arts actor
Lam Ching-ying plays the character Elder Kuk (a musician from the Sun Moon Holy Cult). He is not the father of Kiddo (Yue Lingshan); in the film, Kiddo's father is Master Ngok. [
1,
2,
3,
4,
5]
Master Ngok is, and remains, the definitive father of Kiddo (Yue Lingshan) in the story.
At the end of the original The Swordsman (1990) movie, the protagonist Ling Wu Chung (played by Sam Hui) fights his power-hungry master, Yue Buqun, and clashes with the corrupt imperial eunuch, Gu Jinfu, and his disguised henchman, Au Yeung
I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!! I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment