8/26/2026
GOD is translating to say today is 8/26/26. By GOD'S translation with the unification numbers that is unification number 8/8/8. No human can find anything but EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT down below. GOD is translating note King KingIAM practiced forgiveness in his heart today openly, though he already forgave a long time ago. Nevertheless, The LORD only knows the other person's thoughts.
GOD I AM is placed it on my conscious to be distant from everyone for everyone has been distant from me. This is my wisdom. I have a church of three members, and they are The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost manifested in The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST. They are the ones who I walk with and talk with. They are the only people I love. They are the ones who I come to more as see the day approaching.
As for me The Holy Phantom is the true me. He is the only one I desire to be affiliated with. The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST says He will answer prayers. When I turn to Him where is it? GOD says don't forsake the assembly of GOD, but when I turn to them, they have either unsound doctrine, or they take offense and become cold. When The Holy Phantom is me, I have someone is new and trying to love. The Holy Phantom is who I love the most because He is the only one who is not cold to me with intention. He is still cold because He doesn't answer prayers either, but at least He doesn't say He will and doesn't.
Praise GOD I AM for the new beginning of forgiveness.
Blessed be The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST of Rapture 2028. I have this testimony, that I please GOD.
Matthew 24:12
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Hebrews 10:25
25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
Comments
Post a Comment