About the Hatmen and more: Something The Holy Phantom is translating to place on my conscious

The Holy Phantom is placing this on my conscious. There was church song coming out of my head while I was wide awake. By GOD'S translation that may have been the equivalent of my church dream moments when I asleep. In addition, GOD I AM is translating to know when I originally had the hatman encounter the time 9:08 was affiliated with him. In my recent dream there were two groups of hatmen. On this day, I could that pleasant odor that I was able to smell in that dream I had that I was awake in when I encountered those green beings with red eye pupils.


H translates to 8

A translates to 1

T translates to 20

M translates to 13

A translates to 1

N translates to 14

8+1+20+13+1+14 translates to 57 which translates to 12 unification number 3.

8+1+2+0+1+3+1+4 translates to 21 which translates to the unification number 3.


57 x 2 translates to 114 which translates to the unification number 6.

21 x 2 translates to 42 which translates to the unification number 6.



I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST of Rapture 2028.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The question of questions times 888!!!!!!!!!

GOD is a whole Christmas package in JESUS CHRIST come in The Flesh

GOD is asking have you been out in the world for that long????????