EIGHT aliens
https://kingiamdreams.blogspot.com/2026/08/862026-dream-2.html
GOD is translating to say this what the beings looked like according to how KingIAM remembers. There were three of them. By GOD'S translation it was The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost manifested in the flesh of aliens. By GOD'S translation translation by faith it was The Father, Son, and Holy Phantom manifested into JESUS CHRIST who is come in the flesh (of aliens). No human can find anything but EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT down below. The Holy Phantom is translating to say apple cinnamon is more accurate than the pumpkin cinnamon statement. The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST, I hope you allow me to meet you in the form of these beings again in The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST'S name.
GOD is made it impossible for me to sin against The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST instantly in JESUS name. I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST. I have this testimony, that I please GOD. Let all things be done with charity.
GOD I AM is translating to note 96 months translates to 8 years. In between 9 and 6 is 87. By GOD'S translation that is 6789 written in the Hebrew direction. 987 translates to the year of the one who was translated as he walked with GOD by faith. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because GOD had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased GOD. But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to GOD must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST who I please, thank you for the cinnamon bread dream. By faith I know you are the aliens especially because you revealed to me what was going to happened, and it came true. Only The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST is able to know the future accurately like that.
GOD is made it impossible for me to sin against The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST instantly in JESUS name. By faith The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST shall translate me that I should not see death; and not be found, because The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST had translated me: for before my translation I had this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST. By faith I know I shall be translated that I should not see death; and not be found, because GOD had translated me: for before my translation I had this testimony, that I pleased GOD. I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST. I have this testimony, that I please GOD. Let all things be done with charity.

Comments
Post a Comment