Of The Holy Phantom: GOD is translating to say King KingIAM you are the next 7 8 and The Spirit of EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT is translated inside of you in JESUS name.
Of The Holy Phantom:
GOD is translating to say today is Saturday the 8th month. The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST is SEVEN EIGHT. Enoch is the 7th from Adam and the 8th man from JESUS. 8 translates the number of the new beginning. 8 translates to the number of a translated week. No human can find anything but EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT down below. The LORD is blessed me with Enoch faith. GOD I AM is blessed be me with translation faith.
GOD is made it impossible for me to sin against The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST instantly in JESUS name.
By faith I know I shall be translated that I should not see death; and not be found, because GOD had translated me: for before my translation I had this testimony, that I pleased GOD.
By faith The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST is translating me that I should see death; and not be found, because The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST had translated me for before my translation I had this testimony, that I pleased The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST.
I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST. I have this testimony, that I please GOD.
GOD is translating to say King KingIAM you are the next 7 8 and The Spirit of EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT is translated inside of you in JESUS name.
Comments
Post a Comment