Of The Holy Phantom
Of The Holy Phantom:
A translates to the first letter of the alphabet. A for Alef and A for Alpha. GOD is translating to say I AM A and Z, the beginning and the ending, saith The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST, which is, and which was, and which is to come, The Almighty.
GOD is made it impossible for me to sin against The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST instantly in JESUS name. By faith I know I shall be translated that I should not see death; and not be found, because GOD had translated me: for before my translation I had this testimony, that I pleased GOD. The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST who I please willing. By faith The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST shall translate me that I should not see death; and not be found, because The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST had translated me: for before my translation I had this testimony, that I pleased The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST.
I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST. I have this testimony, that I please GOD.
Comments
Post a Comment