Of The Holy Phantom
Of The Holy Phantom:
GOD is real. GOD Israel. By GOD'S translation in those two sentences man can an alef. Alef is the 1st letter of the Hebrew Alphabet, by GOD'S translation it translates to one, and it translates to a cross.
In addition, by faith the GOD I AM is the eternal alef which translates to our D.N.A. for by faith D.N.A. looks like the letter alef. In D.N.A in between the eternal which by GOD'S translation is the outside lines in D.N.A there are lines in the middle that connect the alef. By GOD'S translation these lines are the Japanese character ichi which translates to 1. Three of lines are in the middle. Two lines on the outside with a line in the middle translates to the letter H. H translates to 8 in the alphabet's numerical value. On this wise 888 is found in D.N.A. by faith. No human can find anything, but EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT down below. EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT is D.N.A.
GOD is made it impossible for me to sin against The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST instantly in JESUS name. The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST is blessed me with the gift of GOD which is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD. I shall live forever. By faith The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST shall translate me that I should not see death; and not be found, because GOD had translated me: for before my translation I had this testimony, that I pleased The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST. By faith I know I shall be translated that I should not death; and not be found, because GOD had translated me: for before my translation I had this testimony, that I pleased GOD. The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST who I please willing.
I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST. I have this testimony, that I please GOD I AM. I have this testimony, that I please GOD.

Comments
Post a Comment