Of The Holy Phantom

 Of The Holy Phantom:

One day is with GOD I AM as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 1000/8 translates to 125. 125+125 translates to 250. 9 years from now translates to the year of The LORD'S return, and that 9 translates to the ending. 9 translates to the ending number and Z translates to the ending letter. It currently year 26 which translates fully written to year 2026. The ending number 9+the ending number of letters 26 translates to 35, the year of The LORD'S return. The ending 9 translates to 10. 250+10 translates to 260 which by GOD'S translation is 250+天。Z translates to 26+7 translates to 33 the age of JESUS fulfilling +7 translates to 40. The new beginning translates to 48. 40 translates to a heavenly JESUS CHRIST is come in the flesh  as JESUS CHRIST is come in the flesh x 天。

7+7+7 translates to 21 + the number of the letter E translates to 26 which translates to the Z ending. E translates to 35 as E is the Hebrew directioned 3 and has the value of 5. 26 translates to 8. 35 translates to 8. The new beginning after the 40 translates to 8. No human can find anything but EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT down below in The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST'S name. 

26+7+7+7 translates to 47 and one more translates to 48. 1948 Israel became a nation.

26+84 moths + 84 months+ 84 months. Every 84 months translates to 7 years.


GOD is made it impossible for me to sin against The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST instantly in JESUS name. By faith The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST is translating me that I should not see death; and not be found, because you LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST had translated me: for before my translation I had this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST. By faith I know I shall be translated that I should not see death; and not be found, because GOD had translated me: for before my translation I had this testimony, that I please GOD.


I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST. I have this testimony, that I please GOD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The question of questions times 888!!!!!!!!!

GOD is a whole Christmas package in JESUS CHRIST come in The Flesh

GOD is asking have you been out in the world for that long????????