On today walk with The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST



GOD is translating to say I AM EIGHT NINE. 8 translates to JESUS Omega and Enoch 9. The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST willing, The Holy Phantom shall teach it elaborately someday in JESUS name.


96 is 180 degree turn which translates to JESUS CHRIST is come in the flesh.

By faith man can see an extended hand of GOD I AM in The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST'S name.


48 in JESUS name.

608 for Genesis 6:8 and 58 with zeroes to remember things times ten (天) translates to something Heavenly in The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST.

GOD I AM is translating to note 8419. 1948 in reverse order in The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST. 

The Holy Phantom is translating to say NINE EIGHT



 GOD is made it impossible for me to sin against The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST instantly in JESUS name. I have this testimony, that I please GOD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The question of questions times 888!!!!!!!!!

GOD is a whole Christmas package in JESUS CHRIST come in The Flesh

GOD is asking have you been out in the world for that long????????