On today's walk with The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST who I love and pleased.


GOD is translating to say I AM translated to JESUS CHRIST who is come in the flesh of King KingIAM. 54. JESUS CHRIST is come in the flesh is translating to be the new beginning. 84 written in the Hebrew direction.


GOD is translating to say 84 translates to Enoch in the Hebrew gematria. The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST who I please willing, I too shall be translated for I have this testimony, that I please GOD. 


 I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST, and GOD is made it impossible for me to sin against The LORD GOD GOD CHRIST who I please instantly in JESUS name.


I have this testimony, that I please GOD. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The question of questions times 888!!!!!!!!!

GOD is a whole Christmas package in JESUS CHRIST come in The Flesh

GOD is asking have you been out in the world for that long????????