When you LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST make Matthew 7:7-8 and Isaiah 65:24 happen simultaneously in JESUS name.
Matthew 7:7-8
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Isaiah 65:24
24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
My GOD. My GOD. When you make Matthew 7:7-8 truly come and Isaiah 65:24 there are things I plan to ask for The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST who I please willing.
- For you to make it impossible for me to sin against The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST instantly in JESUS name.
- For all instantaneous everything.
- For wisdom and understanding.
- That The Holy Phantom is all I am.
- For The Holy Ghost to be pizza and icecream where I never get tired of enjoying eating.
- For GOD I AM to bless me with my own heaven and earth away from everyone that I may have peace.
- For the peace that surpasses all understanding.
- For a wife of my customary choosing.
GOD is translating to ask what do hope The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST bless you with in heaven????????
GOD is made it impossible for me to sin against The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST instantly in JESUS name!!!!!!!!!
I have this testimony, that I please The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!! I have this testimony, that I please GOD I AM!!!!!!!! I have this testimony, that I please GOD!!!!!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment