Satyr vision and more
GOD is translating to say King KingIAM had vision-like thought of this goat-man with horns. It was a shadowy figure. It had 2 legs that stood up, goat hooves. It had human's body in the stomach, arms, back and neck area. The looked part human part goat. In addition, he heard a spirit of The LORD mention 666 prior (about a day before).
GOD is all I hear. GOD is all I see.
GOD is translating to say it seemed to be the same kind of specifies as this man:
The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST is used me to look up what I saw through description and apparently it was a Satyr I saw. By GOD'S translation I have seen one before in a dream, this time I was awake when I had this vision. This translates to say Satyr's are real.
satyr
/ˈsadər/
A satyr is a Greek mythology nature spirit with the upper body of a man and the ears, tail, and legs of a goat. [1, 2]
Mythology and Characteristics
- Companions of gods: They served as rowdy followers of Dionysus (the god of wine) and Pan (the god of fertility and nature).
- Wild behavior: Known for drinking too much wine, playing music, dancing, and chasing nature spirits or nymphs.
Modern and Metaphorical Meanings
- Lustful man: The word is used to describe a man who is excessively lecherous or driven by strong sexual desires.
Would you like to know more about the difference between satyrs and fauns, or explore satyrs in ancient Greek theater?
You can find more detailed explanations on the Merriam-Webster Definition page.
Meaning and Usage
- Noun: A lascivious, licentious, or lustful man. People use this word to describe someone whose sexual desire feels offensive, creepy, or inappropriate.
- Verb: To engage in lechery or act in a lustful way.
Word Origin
The word comes from Middle English and Old French (lecheor, meaning glutton or libertine), which comes from the verb lechier—meaning "to lick" or live in self-indulgence. [1]
If you want, I can share example sentences using this word or look up related terms like lechery.
GOD is translating to say while King KingIAM was wide awake, he also saw his himself in the spirit world.
When things are unusual, that usually means someone is about to go home. The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST who I please, I hope you are taking me home The LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST who I please willing.
Joel 2:28
28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
Acts 2:17
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Revelation 13:18
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
I have this testimony, that I please GOD.
Comments
Post a Comment